Photo © Raymond Rorke
Social science, applied.
Anthrographic is a full service cultural resources management and ethnographic research firm.
Our multidisciplinary team conducts ethnographic, historic, architectural, and archaeological research. Our services include:
- Tribal consultation
- SHPO/THPO consultation
- Surveys, inventories, and assessments
- Community relations and communications
- National register evaluations and nominations
- Environmental impact and analysis studies (EA and EIS)
- Training (ARPA, Section 106, Cultural Resources Awareness)
- Cultural resources management plans and program support
- Organizational ethnography + ethnographic research services
- Virtual tours, virtual museums, and web-based outreach tools